The Menomonie Area Chamber and Visitor Center has launched a new podcast that provides a window in the Menomonie business community and what goes on with the chamber and visitor’s center. New episodes will be available on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month.
The first episode can be found here.
From the podcast homepage:
On this episode Scott and Ashley, welcome the community into this new podcast series that will provide a window in the Menomonie business community and what goes on with the chamber and visitor’s center. Melissa (Program Manager) and Tammy (Tourism Manager) give added insight.
- What is the role of the chamber and what do they do?
- Melissa, the program manager, tells us about her role and what she does
- What is “Leadership Menomonie”
- Tammy tells us how the leadership program opened her eyes to the area.
- Fall, winter events to look ahead to on the tourism front.
- All the various opportunities coming up for members